How to Request an Official Transcript

How to Order a Centenary Transcript from BannerWeb

  1. Go to
  2. Click “Enter Secure Area”
  3. Login with your Centenary Student ID number and PIN*
  4. Once logged in, click “Order My Transcript”.  This link will take you to a third-party vendor site called Transcripts on Demand.
  5. Update your account information with a current e-mail and phone number.  VERY important! 
  6. Follow the prompts on-screen to continue with your transcript order.

If you have any questions or experience any issues, please call the Registrar's Office at (318) 869-5146.


How to Obtain an Unofficial Transcript

Students and Alumni with BannerWeb accounts can also download and print an unofficial transcript. 

NOTE: Plan ahead to avoid emergencies. Consider the amount of time required for the U.S. mail (if you elect postal delivery) and for processing. During high volume times, like the end of the term, processing delays of 2 to 3 days may occur.

Transcript requests received during registration, grade reporting and graduation periods will be processed immediately following the conclusion of peak time frames.


Additional Information

Requests for financial aid transcripts should be addressed to the Financial Aid Office. (318-869-5137)

Requests for immunization records should be referred to the Student Life Office. (318-869-5117)

Requests for entrance test scores (ACT, GRE, SAT, etc.) should be referred to the testing agencies; they are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced.

Requests for transcripts from other institutions should be referred to the institution of origin. Centenary College is not authorized to copy another institution's transcript. This includes high school transcripts.

Contact Info

Saige W. Solomon '05

Director of Alumni & Family Relations

Hamilton Hall Suite 127