Centenary College is taking additional measures to ensure a safe campus for all community members and guests.
- Custodians will not enter or clean offices and classrooms unless the space is vacant.
- All common areas with frequently-touched surfaces, including restrooms, will be sanitized several times throughout the day.
- Departmental and division offices will be provided with cleaning supplies for extra sanitizing as needed.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in each campus building in easily accessible areas.
- To reduce the need to touch surfaces, doors will be left open if possible. The College is also acquiring tools to aid in “no touch” door openings.
- Restroom trashcans will be placed near exit doors for towel disposal after opening door to exit.
- Health and safety/distancing reminders will be posted throughout the campus.