All community members and guests must follow the Personal Safety Guidelines for Community Members and Guests when using campus spaces.
- Food Service – Cafeteria and Randle’s: There will be no external customers until further notice. Only Centenary students, employees, and trustees (“patrons”) will be served. All dining staff will wear face masks and gloves when handling food. Floor markers will indicate appropriate social distancing (at least 6 ft.) for those waiting in line. Capacity measures will be announced consistent with CDC and State of Louisiana guidelines.
- Indoor Events: Centenary-approved indoor events (meetings, lectures, receptions, dinners) can be held under appropriate distancing/table spacing and occupancy guidelines as determined by the State of Louisiana at the time of the event. Buffets and other common food service stations will not be used, and human contact as part of table servicing shall be eliminated. Attendees should not gather or queue in interior spaces when entering, exiting, or moving around the space.
- Outdoor Events: Centenary-approved outdoor events can be held under appropriate distancing/spacing and guidelines as determined by the State of Louisiana at the time of the event.
- Athletic Events: No Athletic events are scheduled for the months of June, July, and August. Further information on Centenary Athletics will be forthcoming.
- Fitness Center: The Fitness Center will remain closed until further notice. Opening policies and procedures will be announced no later than August 1