Personal Safety Guidelines for Centenary Community Members and Guests
All Centenary community members and guests must adhere to all of the following personal safety guidelines while on campus:
- Symptom monitoring: All students, employees, and guests are required to review and complete a COVID-19 self-checker using the LiveSafe app each day before arriving on campus. You may be required to show proof of completion and/or receive a temperature check before receiving campus services or instruction.
- Masks: Wearing a mask is required any time you are in the presence of others on campus (examples: attending an in-person meeting, class, or other gathering). Wearing a mask is not required if you are alone in a personal space (example: your office, your car, outside campus spaces). Please follow CDC guidelines on correct usage for masks and other face coverings.
- Social distancing: Social distancing of a minimum of six feet should be maintained at all times and in all spaces on campus.
- Hand washing and sanitizing: Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after touching door handles, light switches, stair railings, office equipment, and any other high-traffic surfaces. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, or mask with unwashed hands. Keep hand sanitizer available for times when hand washing is not available or practical.
- Travel and Self-Quarantine: All Centenary-sponsored business travel is currently discontinued unless deemed critical for recruitment or fundraising. Employees should consult their Cabinet member for these exceptions. For approved business travel, complete the self-checker for symptoms and follow COVID-19 health and safety recommendations. If traveling to an area of high COVID-19 activity as identified by the CDC, self-quarantine (work from home) for 14 days or provide a doctor’s note clearing you to return. Any personal travel (any travel beyond a 100 mile radius of your residence) should be conducted in strict accordance with CDC guidance, but if you travel to an area of high activity, you will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days or provide a doctor’s note clearing you to return.
Current from June 8, 2020.