The Office of Professional Discernment helps Centenary students identify and integrate their strengths, passions, values, academic interests, and career goals as they discover how to live meaningfully as students and future professionals.
Students often come to the Office of Professional Discernment with the following questions:
- What am I going to do with my life?
- I want to change my major...but to what?
- How do I know what I'm passionate about?
- How do I know what I'm good at or what I love doing?
- How can I make the most of my Centenary experience?
The Office of Professional Discernment offers individual career coaching services to all students and Centenary alumni. The office also oversees the Christian Leadership Center, a co-curricular program designed to help students integrate professional discernment with Christian faith.