All Centenary community members and guests must adhere to all of the following personal safety guidelines while on campus:
- Complete a COVID-19 symptom self-check every day before arriving on campus using the LiveSafe app.
- Masks are required any time you are in the presence of others. Please follow CDC guidelines on correct usage for masks and other face coverings.
- Social distancing of a minimum of six feet should be maintained at all times and in all spaces on campus.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently, especially after touching high-traffic surfaces.
- Follow all current policies on travel, quarantine, and medical clearance. See the Forward Safely Promise, the FAQs, and the Student Handbook for specific protocols pertaining to COVID-19.
Students may direct COVID-related reports and questions to the Health Information Office and other key college officials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call Ashley Dehart, Administrative Coordinator for Health Information, directly at 318.869.5671.
Faculty and staff should direct COVID-related reports and questions to email@example.com.
Additional information for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members is available at the links below.