COVID-19 and Campus Safety
All Centenary community members and guests must adhere to all of the following personal safety guidelines while on campus:
- Complete a COVID-19 symptom self-check every day before arriving on campus.
- Masks are required any time you are in the presence of others. Please follow CDC guidelines on correct usage for masks and other face coverings.
- Social distancing of a minimum of six feet should be maintained at all times and in all spaces on campus.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands frequently, especially after touching high-traffic surfaces.
- Follow all current travel and self-quarantine policies. See the Return to Work FAQs or the Student Handbook for details.
Additional information for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members is available at the links below.