Reporting Accidents

  • Immediately report all injuries to your supervisor or instructors.
  • An injured employee and his/her supervisor must complete an Injury Report of the injury and send it to the Human Resource Office as soon as possible. Forms are available from your supervisor or the Human Resource Office.
  • It is critical that the employee complete all parts of the injury report form f or insurance and regulatory reporting accuracy.
  • The supervisor should inspect the site of the accident, counsel the employee, and provide constructive suggestions for preventing a similar accident in the future.
  • An injured student or guest of the college should file an Incident Report with the Department of Public Safety. For medical aid, or to fill out an incident report, contact the Department of Public Safety at 5000.
Contact Info

Eddie Walker

Chief of Public Safety