How Students Can Stay Safe in Magale Library
Magale Library will open Fall Semester to only Centenary College students, faculty, and staff.
Magale Library reserves the right to deny access or use of the library to any student who causes a disruption in the library by not following social distancing and mask safety. A display of this behavior will result in asking you to leave. You could be presented with a violation of the College’s student conduct system if you persist.
Plan to IMPLEMENT SOCIAL DISTANCING and MASK SAFETY PROTOCOLS at all times in order to keep everyone as SAFE AS POSSIBLE FROM CONTRACTING COVID-19.
MAGALE LIBRARY HOURS WILL BE:
MONDAY – THURSDAY 8AM-8PM
Students will be responsible by following these daily guidelines:
- Wear your mask. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing one.
- Be mindful of spacing yourself 6-feet from another person.
- Watch for signs as reminders of guidelines to follow.
- Help each other remember about wearing a mask and keeping socially distanced always.
- Wipe down computers and areas after using. Wipes are available.
- Leave a 6-foot space between you and another student in a lab or studying.
- Use hand sanitizer entering and leaving.
- Return books by the book drop on the porch or the circulation desk book drop.
- Check out books at the circulation desk.
- Make sure you are counted entering and leaving.
- Read your signs.
Magale librarians are here:
- to answer your questions
- make an appointment with ms. Rulo for research help.
- to help you find answers to research questions
- for finding books and articles
- to help with problems.
Student workers are here:
- for answering questions
- to show you where something is located.
- for checking out your materials
- to make sure you get your printed articles from the printer.