Centenary College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate and masters degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Centenary College.
Other AffiliationsAlso, the College maintains membership in:
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- American Association of University Women
- American Council on Education
- Associated Colleges of the South
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Association of Departments of English of the Modern Language Association
- Association of Departments of Foreign Languages of the Modern Language Association
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Conference of Louisiana Colleges and Universities
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- Institute of International Education
- Louisiana Academy of Science
- Louisiana Association at Independent College & Universities
- National Association of Schools and Colleges of The United Methodist Church
- The American Library Association
The undergraduate program in chemistry is approved by the American Chemical Society.
The music program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music.