Want to learn about academics, global study, student life, and more at Centenary? We'll send you some things!
Choosing a college home is all about exploration, discovery, and conversation - just like a Centenary education!
We're excited to connect you with current students who will share their excitement about starting college in Paris, France through our one-of-a-kind Centenary in Paris program for all freshmen. Others can tell you about the real world expertise they've gained from professional internships and research projects with faculty, or the leadership and collaboration skills they've practiced in campus organizations and community service.
Rigorous coursework and close mentoring relationships with professors propel Centenary students to successful careers in medicine, law, business, the arts, and non-profit work. 90% of Centenary students who apply to medical school are accepted, along with 80% of those who apply to law school. But no matter which path they choose, all Centenary graduates leave empowered to do more for themselves, for others, and for the world. Read some of our Alumni stories.
Centenary's Response to COVID-19
The past month has brought unprecedented changes to the Centenary College campus and community, and we know the same is true for prospective students. As we all deal with cancellations, postponements, and general uncertainty about the future, please know that Centenary is continuing to serve both current and prospective students. Our work goes on, but in different ways!
- Centenary is still accepting applications and awarding both merit and need-based scholarships. It is FREE to apply online at centenary.edu/apply.
- Our preferred deposit deadline will be extended from May 1 to June 1.
- We will accept additional ACT scores through the June ACT, and are also reviewing applications on a case-by-case basis for students who have been affected by standardized test cancellations this spring.
- A note on the TOPS program for Louisiana students: Students will have until September 30, 2020, to achieve a qualifying ACT score or to qualify for higher TOPS Award. More information on TOPS is available here.
- If you would like to set up a Skype or Zoom appointment with a faculty member or Student Ambassador, please contact your admission counselor.
- If you are a senior who has already applied to Centenary but have not been able to visit campus, we will offer the $2,500 campus visit scholarship for virtual visits. Sign up at centenary.edu/visit.
- The College is still assessing the Centenary in Paris program and will make a decision based on our students’ safety at a later date. We will communicate updates to all of our prospective students as they are available.