Early Action Application Deadline - December 15
Regular Decision Application Deadline - February 15
Options for applying to Centenary:
- 2019 Online Application
- 2019 PDF Application - download and submit to the Admission Office by mail
- Common Application
In addition to the application form, you'll need to submit:
A high school transcript mailed directly from the high school to Centenary College
Essay topics for Fall 2019 applicants (choose one):
- Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.
- Saint Augustine said, “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” How has traveling impacted your education or how do you hope it will in the future?
- Why Centenary? What has made Centenary stand out to you amid your college search process.
- A resume
A copy of your Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT I) and/or American College Test (ACT) results sent directly to Centenary College from the testing service, or scores that are listed on a high school transcript
- ACT Code for Centenary: 1576
- SAT Code for Centenary: 6082
A letter of recommendation (strongly preferred)
- A personal interview (strongly preferred) - contact your Admission Counselor to schedule this!
Annual Security & Fire Report Notification
The Centenary College Annual Security and Fire Safety report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Centenary College and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. The report also includes information and institutional statements concerning campus security, such as information concerning sexual assault, and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Department of Public Safety or by visiting the website.