Application Procedures for Readmission
A student who has withdrawn from Centenary and who wishes to return must complete a special application form, which is available in the Admission Office. Priority application deadlines are July 1 for the Fall semester and December 1 for the Spring semester.
1. Along with the application form, all readmit applicants must submit a letter informing the Admission Office of his/her activities since leaving the College and why it is their wish to return.
2. Applicants must also supply a letter of recommendation from a professor at Centenary who previously taught them.
3. Applicants who withdrew for academic reasons may be required to meet with the Academic Support and Disabilities Services Coordinator before being admitted.
4. Students who are readmitted after leaving for academic reasons must complete an action plan developed by the Academic Support and Disabilities Services Coordinator. Each student’s action plan will lay out specific steps that the student will take to improve his/her academic performance and return to good standing.
5. Students must be cleared of any academic, financial, or conduct holds before enrolling.
**If you have attended any other institutions since you left Centenary College, we will need official transcripts sent from the college(s) attended.**