Centenary provides all students with opportunities to globally engage even before their first semester of college.
Study of and immersion in various cultures and histories enables students to begin truly seeing the world around them. International travel and study deepens and broadens skills, knowledge, and awareness associated with cultural intelligence (CQ) to an extent impossible to achieve solely inside the classroom.
Intercultural engagement both connects international students to Centenary and all of our students to their world.
The Purpose of Intercultural Engagement:
- Coordinating international programs and partnerships
- Advising on intercultural opportunities and scholarships (domestic and international)
- Overseeing international student support services
- Managing campus compliance with immigration policy
- Facilitating faculty-led programs
- Managing the Trek: Culture credit program
Visiting and Exchange Students
Centenary welcomes visiting and exchange students from all over the world to experience American college life in our unique Louisiana culture. To apply to Centenary as either a visiting or exchange student, please complete the Visiting and Exchange Student Checklist.
NB: Exchange students must be nominated by one of Centenary's partner institutions.
Degree-seeking Students (including transfers)
International students planning to complete their undergraduate degree at Centenary should complete the International Degree-seeking Student Checklist.