UPDATE: May 2021
Centenary's Office of Intercultural Engagement remains fully accessible to students, parents, and faculty through individual socially-distanced meetings or via online platforms.
To schedule an appointment, you may book online. Please specify if you wish to meet virtually or in person.
Intercultural Engagement connects both international students to Centenary and all of our students to their world.
The Office of Intercultural Engagement has as its remit:
- Coordinating international programs and partnerships
- Advising on intercultural study opportunities and scholarships (domestic and international)
- Overseeing international student support services
- Managing campus compliance with immigration policy
- Facilitating faculty-led programs, including our flagship Centenary in Paris program and traditional Centenary short-term Modules
- Managing the Trek: Culture credit program
Study of and immersion in various cultures and histories enables students to begin truly seeing the world around them. International travel and study deepens and broadens skills, knowledge, and awareness associated with cultural intelligence (CQ) to an extent impossible to achieve solely inside the classroom.
Visiting and Exchange Students
Centenary welcomes visiting and exchange students from all over the world to experience American college life in our unique Louisiana culture. To apply to Centenary as either a visiting or exchange student, please consult the Visiting and Exchange Student Checklist.
NB: Exchange students must be nominated by one of Centenary's partner institutions.
Degree-seeking Students (including transfers)
International students planning to complete their undergraduate degree at Centenary should consult the International Degree-seeking Student Checklist.