Having a valid passport is required for all students participating in Study Abroad programs. 

The U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs oversees all U.S. passport applications, passport processing, official information related to passports as well as lost and stolen passports, and other passport related needs. If you have applied for a passport, but have not yet received it, go to The U.S Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs and click "Check Application Status" to find out when you should receive the document.

The United States Postal Service is one place to go to begin to apply for a U.S. passport. You can also visit the Passport Acceptance Facilities Search through the U.S. Government which will help you find the nearest place to apply for a passport using your zip code.

The National Passport Information Center is another great resource with the purpose of providing support for obtaining a passport, identifying lost or stolen passports, and answering any passport questions. Their office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am - 10:00pm EST. Their toll free number is 1-877-487-2778.



For Centenary in Paris

Check back as we get closer to Centenary in Paris 2019 for required forms!

For International Trips

For May Module

Copy of Passport

Once you have your passport, submit a legible, color copy of the photo page to the Office of Intercultural Engagement at Make sure you sign your passport. 


May Module Waiver


For Independent Module/Culture