Centenary offers a variety of opportunities for student-centered worship, Bible study, fellowship, and discussion. Most student ministries meet weekly and are led by Centenary students. For more information about any of the groups below, contact the College Chaplain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us every Tuesday from 11:10 a.m. - Noon in Brown Chapel Meditation Chapel. Recordings of Spring 2023 Chapel Services are available here.
- January 10 Chaplain, Rev. Lindy Broderick
- January 17 Dream Week Events (No Chapel)
- January 24 Catholic Student Organization
- January 31 Coach Byron Dawson & Football Team
- February 7 Baptist Collegiate Ministries
- February 14 Catholic Student Organization
- February 28 Women's Volleyball Team
- March 7 Christian Leadership Center
- March 14 Spanish Club
- March 21 Catholic Student Organization
- March 28 Christian Leadership Center
- April 11 Dr. Karen Soul, Provost
- April 18 Catholic Student Organization
- April 25 Christian Leadership Center
Chapel Services Archives
Recordings of Fall 2022 chapel services are posted here.
Chapel Services prior to Fall 2022 can be viewed here.
- Baptist Collegiate Ministries
- Centenary Catholic Student Organization
- Centenary Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Chaplain's Office
- Christian Leadership Center
- United Methodist Student Movement
- Chapel Service each Tuesday at 11:10 am in the side chapel of Brown Chapel.
Christian Leadership Center
The Christian Leadership Center is a co-curricular program for full-time Centenary students. CLC students explore ways to integrate their vocational decision with their faith through fellowship in community, theological reflections, hands-on internships, mission opportunities, and small group accountability.