Transfer Application Process
In most cases, we use a "rolling" admission process for students from other colleges or universities who wish to transfer to Centenary. Once an application for admission is complete, most students are notified of their status within two weeks. For admission and awarding of financial aid, an unofficial transcript may be reviewed, at the discretion of the Admission Office. For final enrollment and awarding of credit hours, an official transcript from all colleges attended is required.
A completed application consists of the following:
- An official high school transcript mailed directly or sent electronically from the high school that indicates graduation date;
- An official college transcript mailed directly or sent electronically from each college attended;
- A statement of reason for transfer (250 - 500 words) should indicate reasons for transfer, future academic goals, and a discussion of how Centenary will further those goals;
- Test scores for consideration at student's discretion
- Letter(s) of recommendation from a college professor or advisor (not required, but strongly preferred).
- All materials should be submitted to the Office of Admission: email@example.com or 2911 Centenary Blvd., Shreveport, LA 71104.
|To enter in the Fall Semester
|To enter in the Spring Semester
|Applications preferred no later than July 1.
|Applications preferred no later than December 1.