Find information on scholarships specific to transfer students.
Transfer Application Process
In most cases, we use a "rolling" admission process for students from other colleges or universities who wish to transfer to Centenary. Once an application for admission is complete, most students are notified of their status within three to four weeks.
SPRING & FALL 2018
PDF application - download and submit to our Admission Office by mail
A completed application consists of the following:
- An official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school that indicates graduation date;
- An official college transcript mailed directly from each college attended;
- A statement of reason for transfer (250 - 500 words) indicating reasons for transfer, future academic goals, and a discussion of how Centenary will further those goals;
- A copy of SAT I and/or ACT test results sent directly to Centenary, or scores reported on the official high school transcript (faxes and student copies are not official). This requirement may be waived if a student has more than 24 credit hours or has reached his/her 25th birthday;
- Letter(s) of recommendation from a college professor or advisor (not required, but strongly preferred).
The Admission Committee will only review a complete transfer application. All materials should be submitted to the Office of Admission: 2911 Centenary Blvd., Shreveport, LA 71104.
|To enter in the Fall Semester||To enter in the Spring Semester|
|Applications preferred no later than June 1.||Applications preferred no later than December 1.|