Transfer Application Process
In most cases, we use a "rolling" admission process for students from other colleges or universities who wish to transfer to Centenary. Once an application for admission is complete, most students are notified of their status within two to three weeks.
- Centenary Application
PDF application - download and submit to our Admission Office by mail
A completed application consists of the following:
- An official high school transcript mailed directly or sent electronically from the high school that indicates graduation date;
- An official college transcript mailed directly or sent electronically from each college attended;
- A statement of reason for transfer (250 - 500 words) should indicate reasons for transfer, future academic goals, and a discussion of how Centenary will further those goals;
- Test scores for consideration at student's discretion
- Letter(s) of recommendation from a college professor or advisor (not required, but strongly preferred).
- The Admission Committee will only review a complete transfer application. All materials should be submitted to the Office of Admission: 2911 Centenary Blvd., Shreveport, LA 71104.
|To enter in the Fall Semester||To enter in the Spring Semester|
|Applications preferred no later than July 1.||Applications preferred no later than December 1.|