To complete your enrollment as a new Centenary student, please submit all the information below:
- Place your $250 Enrollment Deposit
- Fill out your Immunization Form. For information regarding immunization requirements, see the Health Information page.
- Clarify your interests with the Academic Questionnaire.
- Submit the Housing Form (Note: You will be able to complete this form after you receive Engage log-in information from the Office of Admission. If you are not automatically redirected to the form once you sign in, search for "Housing Form" under the Forms tab.)
- Accept your financial aid package. (You will receive an email from the Office of Admission with instructions on how to log into your Bannerweb account to accept your financial aid.)
- Complete the New Student Verification Form.
- Complete the New Student Information Form.
- Mail all final transcripts when they become available
- New Student Move-in (for students who do not participate in Centenary in Paris or take an August Term course) : August 20
- First-Year Family Weekend: August 21 - 22
- Fall semester classes begin August 23rd!