To complete your enrollment as a new Centenary student, please submit all the information below:
- Place your $250 Enrollment Deposit
- Fill out your Immunization Form. For information regarding immunization requirements, see the Health Information page.
- Clarify your academic interests with the Academic Questionnaire.
- Submit the Housing Form (even if you are not living on campus!) Note: You will be able to complete this form after you receive Engage log-in information from the Office of Admission. If you are not automatically redirected to the form once you sign in, search for "2022 Housing & Travel Form" under the Forms tab.
- Accept your financial aid package. (You will receive an email from the Office of Admission with instructions on how to log into your Bannerweb account to accept your financial aid.)
- Complete the New Student Verification Form.
- Complete the New Student Information Form.
- Have all final, official transcripts sent to Centenary (by mail or electronically).
- New Student Move-in (for students who do not participate in Centenary in Paris or take an August Term course) : August 19
- Fall semester classes begin August 22rd!