Graduate Student Financial Aid
Centenary offers two graduate programs: a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT). Graduate students are eligible for the following types of aid:
- Graduate students can borrow under the Federal Direct Student Loan Program or the Graduate PLUS Loan Program. Information about these programs can be found at Studentloans.gov. Students should file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and then email the Financial Aid Office with information on which terms need to be covered.
- United Methodist students can apply for scholarships from the United Methodist Higher Education Foundation.
- MAT students are also eligible to apply for the Federal TEACH Grant that provides grants of up to $4,000 per year to students who plan to teach in a public or private elementary or secondary school that serves students from low-income families. Detailed information about the TEACH grant, including application information, is available on our State & Federal Grants page.
- MAT students who are also Louisiana residents may apply for the Louisiana GEAUX Teach Grant. Students seeking teacher certification and have at least a 2.5 GPA may apply by completing the Louisiana GEAUX Teach Application and emailing it to email@example.com. Students should also file the current year's FAFSA.
Centenary Alumni Tuition Discount
Take your next step at Centenary and take advantage of tuition discount programs for the MAT and MBA programs!
- Current students - 20% tuition discount for direct entry into Centenary's MAT or MBA program
- Returning alumni - 10% tuition discount to begin your MAT or MBA
2021-2022 Graduate Costs
MBA Tuition per course - $2145
MAT Tuition per 3 hours - $900
MAT Residency Fee - $275/term (2 terms)
Allowable books/supplies - $150 per course
Living Expense/personal/transportation - $1640/mo