Students participating in a Centenary exchange program are enrolled both at Centenary and at the partner institution, simplifying the admission, scholarship, and credit transfer process. Interested students must have at least a 2.75 GPA in order to be considered for participation. 

Please contact the Office of Intercultural Engagement for more information about deadlines. 

Exchange Partnerships

World Map

Passport and Forms

Each student participating in Exchange Programs must have a valid passport. There are also required forms that must be completed before travel.

Summer Programs


If Centenary's exchange opportunities do not match a student's international interests, language skills, or academic goals, he or she may choose to pursue a study abroad program with an outside organization. Students may find these opportunities to be more challenging at times, but may be equally rewarding when truly matched with the student's interest. Set up an appointment to discuss your study abroad interests.

Apply Now

For more information on deadlines contact The Office of Intercultural Engagement.