If you, or someone you know, has experienced or observed incidents of intolerance, hate speech, or bias based on any category of diversity that you or they may represent including but not limited to gender, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender expression, please report it using the form below.
The Centenary College Diversity Committee is composed of 15 members appointed by the president of the College. The Committee articulates a working definition of diversity for the College and develops and implements an ongoing plan that promotes a culture for valuing diversity on campus. Specifically, this plan should recommend strategies to:
- increase recruitment and retention of diverse faculty, staff, and students;
- provide ongoing diversity training for campus leaders, including administration, faculty, staff, and students;
- broaden Centenary's involvement with our diverse local community and region;
- handle diversity-related disputes or issues on campus;
- improve campus programs and policies regarding diversity, where appropriate.
The committee produces an annual report including an explicit statement of goals, procedures, and progress.
|Faculty Member||Mr. Don Hooper, Chair|
|Faculty Member||Dr. Andia Augustin-Billy|
|Faculty Member||Dr. Ross Smith|
|Faculty Member||Dr. Chandra Pokhrel|
|Staff (non-exempt)||Ms. Heather Boucher|
|Staff (underrepresented group)||Ms. Monica Powell|
|Student (President, Minority Student Association)||TBA|
|Student (President or designee, SGA)||Ms. Halen Sumner|
|Student (at large)||Mr. Taha Hayat|
|Director of Human Resources, ex-officio||Ms. Edie Cummings|
|Dean of Students (or designee), ex-officio||Mr. Mark Miller|
|Provost Designee, ex-officio||Mr. Chris Brown|