To obtain a purchasing card, complete the Credit Card Application through Docusign.
Centenary College of Louisiana (“College”) has entered into an agreement with Origin Bank (“Bank”) that provides qualified employees with a Purchasing/Credit Card to purchase low cost materials and services. Using the Purchasing/Credit Card benefits the College and Cardholder through:
• Promptly paying our supplies
• Reducing overall processing costs
• Decentralizing purchasing responsibility
Origin statements cut off on the last day of the month which means an expense reports will be due to the Business Office no later than the 16th of every month. You will receive a notice by email from Certify on the 6th of each month letting you know that an expense report is ready for review.
A late fee in the amount of $100.00 will be charged to the cardholder's department every five days for expense reports submitted after the 16th of the month. Late submission will result in suspension of credit card privileges.
Corrective Action Opportunities
- 1st Notification: A written warning will be issued to the cardholder.
- 2nd Notification: A written warning will be issued to the cardholder, supervisor/budget manager, and cabinet member.
- 3rd Notification: Credit Card will be suspended and violating charges will be deducted from the card holder’s next paycheck.
Certify Support and Frequently Asked Questions
- Certify Support
- Adding Receipts using Certify Mobile
- Approving an Expense Report
- Disapproving an Expense Report
- Managing Receipts in your wallet
- Returning an Expense to your wallet
- Splitting an Expense
- Submitting an Expense Report
- Uploading Receipts using Certify
- Training Video
The policies contained in this agreement, as well as any verbal communication with administration pertaining to the program, must be followed by the Cardholders as guidelines for conducting College business. Policy violations may result in revocation of Cardholder privileges, garnishment of pay, and possible disciplinary action up to termination.
Read the full Credit Card Policy. The policy also includes the Credit Card Application, lost receipt form, and bank card cancellation form.
Cardholders should contact Origin's Customer Service at 1-866-839-3409 for disputes and lost or stolen cards.