Schedule of Events - Saturday, February 24
- 9:00 am • Check In & Breakfast • Whited Room (Bynum Commons)
- 9:30 am • Welcome • Whited Room (Bynum Commons)
- 9:45 am • Interactive Campus Tour • Various Locations
- 10:45 am • Financial Aid & Admission Information Sessions • Bynum Commons - Various Locations
- 11:45 am • Lunch • Fitness Center
- 12:30 pm • Academic Browse • Magale Library
- 1:00 pm • Check-Out • Magale Library
We love rolling out the welcome mat at Open Houses! They're a great chance for students to get a taste of the overall Centenary experience and learn more about their particular areas of interest. A typical Centenary Open House includes a campus tour and a panel of professors, students, and staff members sharing their insights and answering questions.
A session on the admission process and financial aid options gives you the tools you need to apply to Centenary, and the student life and academic expo lets you explore majors, programs, and organizations that will shape your personal Centenary journey.
Click here to view a campus map!