Special Circumstances Forms
If you or your family have unusual circumstances not represented on the FAFSA (such as loss of employment) that might affect your need for student financial aid, you can submit one of the following documents to the Office of Financial Aid after you complete your FAFSA.
For the 2023-24 Academic Year:
- 2023-24 Dependent Student Request for Special Circumstances
- 2023-24 Independent Student Request for Special Circumstances
For the 2022-23 Academic Year:
- 2022-23 Dependent Student Request for Special Circumstances
- 2022-23 Independent Student Request for Special Circumstances
To send sensitive documents: visit centenary.leapfile.net
- Click 'Secure Upload'
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type in details and upload your documents