THE LATEST: Stay updated on Centenary's COVID-19 response. Learn More.

Special Circumstances Forms

If you or your family have unusual circumstances not represented on the FAFSA (such as loss of employment) that might affect your need for student financial aid, you can submit one of the following documents to the Office of Financial Aid after you complete your FAFSA.

For the 2022-23 Academic Year:


For the 2021-22 Academic Year:

To send sensitive documents:   visit
- Click 'Secure Upload'
- Type
- Type in details and upload your documents

Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students The institution does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis proscribed by federal, state, or local law.