Students will spend five weeks in Summer 2023 at Willis-Knighton Health System to explore, observe, and prepare for careers as medical professionals.
Medical Scholars Program Goals:
- Introduce students to career paths in the medical field
- Prepare students for medical school or other allied health programs
- Give students an opportunity to shadow medical professionals
- Expose students to the Willis-Knighton Health System
- Think critically and collaboratively about medical practices and procedures
For more information, contact Dr. Scott Chirhart at email@example.com.