Admission to the Executive MBA program is selective and based upon all application materials submitted by the candidate.
eMBA Program Overview
The Executive MBA at Centenary College is designed for the rising leader who has professional work experience. Courses are taught from a senior management perspective with emphasis on the business skills and knowledge needed to enable broad-based leadership and strategic thinking. Students develop both the competence and self-confidence to advance their business insight and leadership responsibilities.
Program Learning Outcomes
At completion of the eMBA program, you will have developed a valuable skill set, including communication, critical thinking, and complex problem-solving. You will have learned tools to analyze, design, and implement projects as an influential leader in your organization. Graduates of our eMBA will be able to perform the following:
- Critically assess business performance to strategically manage business opportunities in a dynamic context.
- Analyze organizational resources to enhance productivity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Integrate industry and discipline-specific tools to the analysis of targeted business sectors and problems.
- Execute effective and ethically-driven business decisions through application of appropriate frameworks.
- Formulate and deliver appropriate verbal and written communications on business performance, requirements, and outcomes.
The Executive MBA Program consists of a pre-established curriculum of 9 three-credit-hour courses and three-credit-hours of a project, for a total of 30 credit hours. There are no electives. The courses in the program are listed below; those with asterisks require pre-requisites:
MBA510 Leadership and Organizational Behavior
MBA513 Financial Accounting and Reporting
MBA515 Managerial Statistics
MBA520* Managerial Accounting
MBA525* Financial Management
MBA530 Marketing and New Media Management
MBA535* Operations and the Value Chain
MBA540 Regulation and Ethics for Business
MBA565* Business Strategy and Integration
MBA570* Entrepreneurship and Business Development