Who lives on campus?

All full-time degree-seeking students (American and international), live on campus and purchase one of the meal plans offered to residential students through Sodexo Food Service. All international exchange students are also required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan.



International degree-seeking and international exchange students are assigned a roommate before they move into their room, but just like American students, they have the option of requesting a different roommate after the first two weeks of classes.


Residence Halls

Centenary has five residence halls: Cline, Hardin, James, Rotary, and Sexton. All include FREE laundry facilities, wireless internet, and cable television outlets. Each suite of rooms has a bathroom shared only with residents in that suite.

Professional staff live in residential buildings and supervise student Resident Assistants who live on each floor.


Required Forms

Exchange students should submit the Housing Agreement, Roommate Matching, and Meal Plan form at the same time as other application materials

Degree-seeking students should submit the Housing Agreement, Roommate Matching, and Meal Plan form after being officially accepted to Centenary. The Office of Admission will notify you when it is time to submit this form.


More Questions?

Visit the Residence Life FAQ page!

Contact Info

Office of Intercultural Engagement

2911 Centenary Boulevard, Shreveport, LA 71104

Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy The institution does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis proscribed by federal, state, or local law.