*Exchange students must be nominated by one of Centenary's international partner institutions.
Visiting and Exchange Student eligibility
Visiting and exchange students must be enrolled full-time in a university or college and be in good academic standing at the time of application (3.0 GPA, or equivalent). Students must provide official academic transcripts and/or test scores, unless submitted by a partner university International Office. Students must also provide proof of financial support as part of the application for admission before immigration documentation can be issued by the College.
Visiting and Exchange Student Application Checklist
Applications are due approximately three months prior to the first semester of study at Centenary College. The admission process is managed by Centenary's Office of Intercultural Engagement.
A completed application packet includes:
- Nomination from your home university (exchange students only);
- Completed online Visiting and Exchange Application for Admission;
- Letter of faculty recommendation;
- Color copy of passport (with expiration at least 3 months after the program end date)
- Proof of English language
- CEFR level of B2 English (exchange students are permitted to have a letter from a faculty member or their exchange advisor confirming their B2 English level)
- Official score reports, which must be sent directly from the testing service and must not be more than two (2) years old.
- Proof of financial support
- Proof of immunization
Immigration documents, arrival guidance, and information on housing and meals are issued for accepted students upon confirmation of attendance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!