Visiting and Exchange Student eligibility
Visiting and exchange students must be enrolled full-time in a university or college and be in good academic standing at the time of application (3.0 GPA, or equivalent). Students must provide official academic transcripts and/or test scores, unless submitted by a partner university International Office. Students must also provide proof of financial support as part of the application for admission before immigration documentation can be issued by the College.
Visiting and Exchange Student Application Checklist
Applications are due approximately three months prior to the first semester of study at Centenary College. Application is submitted online and the admission process is managed by Centenary's Office of Intercultural Engagement.
A completed application packet includes:
- Nomination from your home university (exchange students only);
- Completed online Visiting and Exchange Application for Admission;
- Letter of faculty recommendation;
- Color copy of passport (with expiration at least 3 months after the program end date)
- Proof of English language
- Official score report from TOEFL (213 CBT, or equivalent) or IELTS (6.0 overall)
- CEFR level of B2 English level
- Proof of immunization