Veterans Administration (VA) Benefits at Centenary
Centenary participates in the following VA benefit programs. Detailed information is available on the GI Bill website:
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill)
- Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)*
- Chapter 33 (Post-9/11 GI Bill)*
- Chapter 35 (Dependent's Education Assistance)
- Chapter 1606 (Reserve GI Bill)
*Chapters 31, 33, and the Yellow Ribbon Program are the only chapters of the GI Bill that pay the College directly for tuition and fees. All other chapters pay the student monthly and in arrears, so the student is responsible for paying all tuition and fees up front.