Counseling Services offers free, confidential, short-term counseling to all undergraduate students enrolled at Centenary. Counseling Services offers a variety of free resources for Centenary students. Individual and date rape prevention and group counseling, alcohol and drug abuse assistance, and presentations on topics such as stress management and test anxiety, are available to undergraduate students. Consultation and referral to community resources are available for those students attending our graduate programs at no charge.
Counseling Services Appointments
- To make an appointment with an on-campus counselor, complete the online form.
- To make a telehealth appointment with a TimelyMD counselor, visit timelycare.com/Centenary
Notice of Complaint’s Rights and Resources
This document contains information for complainants of violent crimes regarding your rights on campus and available resources on campus and in the community.
- Medical emergencies - dial 911 or go to your local emergency room
- General emergencies - dial 911 or DPS at 318.869.5000 or x5000 (on-campus)
- Crisis Numbers Flyer (PDF)
- Contact one of the emergency or 24-hour resources listed below: