Dos and Don'ts:
- No smoking
- No pets
- Driver must be an employee of the college. Driver must be an approved driver of the college through DPS.
- Do not remove the charging cable from the vehicle
- Keep vehicle as clean as possible
- Insurance card and registration are in the glove box
- Put foot on the brake and push button to start vehicle
- Gas cap is on the left side
- There is no button to open the gas cap
- Push panel to open
- Do not force the trunk closed, there is a button on the underside of the door
- iPhone charger is for everyone to use
- There are blind spot indicators on the side mirrors
- Back up camera on dash
- Vehicle has a start-stop engine
- Car will feel like it turns off when you come to a complete stop, don't be alarmed.
Returning the Vehicle
- Fill up gas tank
- Vacuum out the vehicle
- Throw away any trash
- Wipe down center console and cup holders
- Take through the car wash if needed
- Report mileage and return keys to Jessie Heflin.
Complete form below to request to reserve vehicle. You will be notified by email when your request is received.
Fill out my online form.