Dos and Don'ts:
- No smoking
- No pets
- Driver must be an employee of the college. Driver must be an approved driver of the college through DPS.
- Keep vehicle as clean as possible
- Insurance card and registration are in the glove box
- Vehicle has a start-stop engine (place foot on the brake/push button to start vehicle)
- Gas cap is on the left side (push panel to open the cap)
- Do not force the trunk to open or close it. There is a button on the underside to OPEN it and a button on the upper left inside to CLOSE it.
- There are blind spot indicators on the side mirrors
- Back up camera on dash
Returning the Vehicle
- Fill up gas tank
- Vacuum out the vehicle - if needed
- Throw away any trash
- Wipe down center console and cup holders
- Take through the car wash if needed
- report mileage and return keys to Stacey Walker
Complete form below to request to reserve vehicle. You will be notified by email when your request is received.
Fill out my online form.