These forms used by individuals involved with College-associated trips outside of the United States. All participants must complete a Waiver form, the Study Abroad Registration form and the Emergency Response Form. Trip leaders are required to file an itinerary with the Department of Public Safety.

International Module participants should use the waiver below designated for their specific Module.

There are separate forms associated with domestic travel.