To send sensitive documents:   visit
- Click 'Secure Upload'
- Type
- Type in details and upload your documents

Financial Aid Forms


Special Circumstances Forms

If you or your family have unusual circumstances not represented on the FAFSA (such as loss of employment) that might affect your need for student financial aid, you can submit one of the following documents to the Office of Financial Aid after you complete your FAFSA:

Contact Info

Office of Financial Aid

2911 Centenary Boulevard, Shreveport, LA 71104