Student Forms

Each link to a form below leads to a DocuSign document. On the first page of the document, type in your name and email address and the names and email addresses of your instructor and/or advisor, if required (please be sure all addresses are correct). Then click "Begin Signing" to continue to the second page of the document, which is the actual form. After filling out the form, sign it. It will then go to the next person on the list before returning to the Registrar's Office for processing. When the Registrar's Office has made the change, they will sign, indicating the process is complete. 


Secure Document Upload

Click here to upload a document to  


Majors & Minors


Address/Phone/Name Changes

Transfer Credit

Enrollment Verification

Graduating Students

Other Student Forms

Faculty Forms

All faculty forms are now available at

Federal Regulations

Graduate Programs

Undergraduate Information

Graduation Information


Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy The institution does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis proscribed by federal, state, or local law.