Most of the links below lead to a DocuSign document. On the first page of the document, enter your name and email address and the names and email addresses of your instructor and/or advisor, if required.
Please be sure all email addresses are correct. Any errors will delay processing. Please note that faculty email addresses do not have .my like student addresses do. Please consult the Faculty/Staff Directory if you are not sure of someone's address.
Then click "Begin Signing" to continue to the second page of the document, which is the actual form. After filling out the form, sign it. It will then go to the next recipient(s) before returning to the Registrar's Office for processing. The Registrar's Office will sign once the process is complete. You will receive a confirmation email with a copy of the form when all parties have signed. Please check BannerWeb to verify that any drops/adds, major/minor changes, or advisor/major changes have been made.
For more information about different topics and detailed instructions on how to fill out these forms, please visit our FAQ page.
Faculty forms are available here: centenary.edu/registrar/facultyforms.
Secure Document Upload
Click here to upload a document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add Class
- Last day to add a class for the Fall is August 29 (must petition after this date)
- Drop Class Form
- Last day to drop a class is November 3 (must petition after this date)
- Course Modification Form
- Change to pass/D/fail or audit through November 3 (must petition after this date)
- Non-Degree Seeking Student Course Enrollment Request Form
Majors & Minors
- Information on Transfer Credit (Transfer Equivalency Guide)
- Courses from BPCC that we accept
- Order your official Centenary transcript
Foreign Language Placement Test
- Catalog Change Form (change catalog year on degree plan)
- Graduation Tracking List
- Degree Completion Plan (to participate in commencement without having met all requirements - must be within 8 hours)
- Change Graduation Date (if you have already applied to graduate but decided to delay graduating and participating in commencement to a later term)
- Diploma Delivery Request Form (if you are not attending commencement/will complete degree after the ceremony)
- Authorization to Release Diploma (if you will not attend graduation and someone else will receive your diploma on your behalf)
- Diploma Reorder Form (to order duplicate copies of your diploma)
Other Student Forms and Information
- International Exchange Student Official Transcript Request Form
FERPA Release Form (Available in the Registrar's Office)
- Official Withdrawal Request Form (Available in the Registrar's Office)
- How to Calculate Your GPA
All faculty forms are now available at centenary.edu/registrar/facultyforms
- Annual Notification of Students' Rights
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act - FERPA
- Voter Registration
- Academic Calendar and Exam Schedule
- Course Descriptions
- Weekly Planning Calendar for Managing your Time!