Graduation Information


Application to Graduate from Centenary College

Bachelors Degrees

Masters Degrees

Degree Plans

Bachelor of Arts

Bachelor of Science


Are you on the Tracking Graduate Candidate List?

To make the list you MUST have turned in both your Degree Plan to the Office of the Registrar AND applied to graduate.

Below is the list of undergraduate students tracking for a May 2024 graduation.  

2023-2024 Preliminary Graduate List (Undergraduate and Graduate) (released: 1/24/2024)

Please check the list above and immediately notify the Registrar's Office of any errors in degree, major, or diploma name. Please also note that any institutional honors are pending and will not be finalized until all grades have been received. 


Not going to Commencement?

Request Your Diploma


Didn't quite meet all graduation requirements but still want to participate in Commencement?

If you are within eight hours of graduating, you may still be able to participate. Submit the Degree Completion Plan.  


Applied to graduate but changed your mind and want to stay an extra term or so?

Check with Financial Aid first to make sure you're ok. Then fill out this form to change your graduation date


Need to change the catalog year on your degree plan?

Submit the Catalog Change Form


Want to be sure your name is pronounced correctly at Commencement? 

Commencement carries a great deal of significance for graduates and their families. Given the weight of this special day,  Centenary College wants to ensure your experience is memorable. 

Getting your name right is important to us.  Although the pronunciation of many names is obvious, some require special attention. If your name is one that is pronounced in a special way, please advise us how your name should be pronounced using the guidelines below at


Indicate either the phonetic spelling of your name OR a familiar word that rhymes with your name. 

  • Syllables are separated by dashes
  • Stressed syllables are capitalized

For example:   Raul Gonzalez:    rah-OOL   gon-SAH-les

Ngoc Nguyen:    nahk  nuhWEN  or  sounds like “knock” “WIN”

Sophia Lamagna:  so-FEE-uh   sounds like “lasagna”

When submitting name pronunciation information, please keep the following in mind:

  • Type information that matches the name you chose (Official or Preferred). For example: If your Official Name is William but you want your name to be announced as Will, make sure you have a Preferred Name (Will) on file in the Registrar’s Office.
  • Be as succinct as possible. Please try to avoid typing full sentences or "sounds like" information.



What's the Difference?

Diplomas show only the degree earned (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master Business Administration, or Master of Arts) and your name and your graduation date

Transcripts show your degree and each major, concentration, and minor along with institutional academic honors and departmental honors

Graduation Programs list your name, your degree, and your major, along with a list of graduates receiving academic honors and departmental honors


How to order your transcript or duplicate diploma: 

Centenary graduates will still have access to their BannerWeb and email accounts. This means you will still have access to your unofficial transcript in BannerWeb. For instructions on accessing your unofficial transcript or ordering your official transcript through Parchment, please visit

Each Centenary graduate is issued one copy of their diploma when they have completed their degree requirements. If you have lost your diploma and need a duplicate, please submit the Diploma Reorder Form. Please note that each copy is $75 and it can take 6-8 weeks for your diploma to arrive. If an employer is asking for a diploma, please see if they will accept an official transcript instead, as those also show your degree(s) earned and the date awarded, only cost $10 a copy, and can be sent electronically within minutes. 


Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy The institution does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis proscribed by federal, state, or local law.