THE LATEST: Stay updated on Centenary's COVID-19 response. Learn More.

Make the Most of Your Support for Centenary through Planned Giving          

Have you made a plan for your estate yet? Planned giving offers a variety of options to give through your estate during your lifetime or through your will as a way to let you and your family support Centenary in perpetuity. All planned givers to Centenary are automatically enrolled in the Paul Brown Society, named after the longtime Board of Trustees Chair and planned giving donor to Centenary.  

Dr. Lee Morgan, Professor Emeritus at Centenary College, has spent many years contributing to the success of Centenary, both philanthropically and academically. As a professor at Centenary for nearly fifty years, Dr. Morgan encouraged and shaped many young minds during his tenure in the English Department. “I came to Centenary in 1954 and Centenary has been a huge part of my life. Planned giving allowed me to do some good and give back to the institution that has meant so much to me. I did this out of pure gratitude for Centenary and to support future generations of Centenary students.”  

You can follow Dr. Morgan’s example and contribute assets to Centenary through wills, insurance plans, and charitable remainder trusts, just to name a few estate planning options. Your planned gift will make a lasting impact on the financial steadiness of Centenary College and will help to sustain and support generations of students and faculty yet to come.     

Contact David Henington, Associate Director of Planned Giving and College Relations, at 318-869-5151 or 318-773-4390 or email for further information and additional planned giving options. Become a member of the Paul Brown Society today!      

Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students The institution does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis proscribed by federal, state, or local law.