The Office of Disability Services works closely with other College departments to provide appropriate aids and services for students with disabilities to ensure their full participation in all courses, activities, programs, and services. For additional resources and information, please visit our Engage page.
The services provided help to:
- Remove barriers and identify accommodations to address individual student needs
- Support students in achieving academic, personal, and career goals
- Promote the self-advocacy of students with disabilities
- Serve as a source of disability-related information for the College.
- Request Reoccurring Semester Accommodations
- Request for a follow up appointment
- Request an appointment for initial accommodations
Location and Hours
Edward Ragan, Coordinator for Student Success
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Summer hours by appointment