The Importance of Perpetual Support
Endowments provide perpetual scholarships, academic, faculty, operational and capital support. With more than 95% of Centenary students receiving financial aid, endowed scholarships help to keep Centenary an affordable option.
- Earnings from the endowment helps to attract and retain top academic talent through endowed chairs and professorships.
- Provides support for salaries and professional development.
- Underwrites the operations of academic departments.
Establishing an Endowment
Gifts to establish new endowments at $25,000 or more may be made in the form of pledges paid over a period of up to five years.
- Scholarships and Grants: In support of students based on merit, credentials, co-curricular activities or talent.
- Faculty Support Funds: In support of faculty based on significant contributions to academia or a particular field of study for their excellence in teaching and research.
- Academic Support Funds: In support of the College’s mission to provide a high quality liberal arts education.