Do I receive academic credit for CLC? (Yes!) Do I have to be Methodist to participate? (No!) Get the answers to all your questions on the CLC FAQ page.
Students interested in CLC must complete an application each year.
How to apply:
- First time CLC students must first complete an application.
- After submitting your application, call the CLC office at 318.869.5112 to schedule a 30-minute interview
- Ask a pastor or church leader who knows you well to submit a Letter of Recommendation. You can upload the letter to the online application, he or she may either mail the letter to the CLC office or you may bring it to the interview.
- When you are accepted into CLC, you will receive a welcome email confirming your application. Once you receive the email, you may complete the final step by enrolling in CLC which is listed on the class schedule as REL 200 - CLC Colloquium. Talk with your academic advisor about adding CLC to your schedule.
- Returning students: Current students must re-enroll in CLC each semester. Students who submitted the original application only need to add CLC to their class schedule.