Do I receive academic credit for CLC? (Yes!) Do I have to be Methodist to participate? (No!) Get the answers to all your questions on the CLC FAQ page.
Students interested in CLC must complete an application each year.
How to apply:
- Complete the online application form. It will be sent to the CLC office when you press "submit."
- After submitting your application, call the CLC office at 318.869.5112 to schedule a 30-minute interview
- Ask a pastor or church leader who knows you well to submit the online Letter of Recommendation Form. He or she may either mail the letter to the CLC office or you may bring it to the interview.
- If you are accepted into CLC, you will receive a congratulatory letter. Once you receive the letter, you should contact your academic advisor to register for REL 200.
- Returning students: Current students must reapply each year to CLC. Students should fill out the Reapplication Form and return it to the CLC office by the last Colloquium of the spring semester.