How to Request an Official Transcript
Please read and follow all instructions found to avoid delays in processing your transcript.
Official copies of your transcript must be ordered through Parchment. Click here to log in to your existing account or create a new account. To log in to an existing account, click on "Sign In" in the upper-right corner. To create a new account, click on "Sign Up." Enter the required information and submit your order. If you have any questions or problems, please either contact Parchment's customer support or call or email the registrar's office at (318) 869-5146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan ahead to avoid emergencies. Consider the amount of time required for the U.S. Mail (if you elect postal delivery) and for processing. During high volume times, such as the end of the term, processing delays of 2 to 3 days may occur.
Transcript requests received during registration, grade reporting, and graduation periods will be processed immediately following the conclusion of peak time frames. It is also possible to order a transcript that will mail at the conclusion of the semester. The cost of each transcript is $10.
How to Obtain an Unofficial Transcript
Students and Alumni with BannerWeb accounts can also download and print an unofficial transcript. After logging into BannerWeb, click on Student and Financial Aid. Then click on Student Records, then Academic Transcript, and then click Submit. You will be able to view all credit hours earned at Centenary and all accepted transfer credits.
Plan ahead to avoid emergencies. Consider the amount of time required for the U.S. mail (if you elect postal delivery) and for processing. During high volume times, like the end of the term, processing delays of 2 to 3 days may occur.
Transcript requests received during registration, grade reporting and graduation periods will be processed immediately following the conclusion of peak time frames.
- Requests for financial aid transcripts should be addressed to the Financial Aid Office. (318-869-5137)
- Requests for immunization records should be referred to the Student Life Office. (318-869-5117)
- Requests for entrance test scores (ACT, GRE, SAT, ect.) should be referred to the testing agencies; they are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced.
- Requests for transcripts from other institutions should be referred to the institution of origin. Centenary College is not authorized to copy another institution's transcript. This includes high school transcripts.
- Alumni are encouraged to include a personal note to Centenary. These communications are forwarded to the Alumni Office.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us at email@example.com.