THE LATEST: Stay updated on Centenary's COVID-19 response. Learn More.

How to Request an Official Transcript

Please read and follow all instructions to avoid delays in processing your transcript.

Official copies of your transcript must be ordered through Parchment. Click here to begin your order.  Enter the required information and follow each step to complete your order. Important note: we will search for your records using the legal name you had when you were a student, so please include any alternate (such as as maiden) names. If you have any questions or problems, please either contact Parchment's customer support or the registrar's office at (318) 869-5146 or  

Transcript requests are usually processed at least once a day M-F, except during holidays or school closures. Transcript requests received during registration, grade reporting, and graduation periods will be processed immediately following the conclusion of peak time frames. It is also possible to order a transcript that will mail at the conclusion of the semester (select "hold until grades are posted"). Each electronic (emailed PDF) transcript copy is $10, as are pick-up orders. Mailed copies are $12.50. 


How to Obtain an Unofficial Transcript

Unofficial transcripts are intended for personal use. If you need to send your transcript to another person or organization, please order an official transcript

Students and Alumni with BannerWeb accounts can view and print unofficial transcripts. After logging into BannerWeb, click on Student Self Service. Then click on View Unofficial Transcript. You will be able to view all credit hours earned at Centenary and all accepted transfer credits. 

Important note: BannerWeb underwent a significant change in Summer 2021. Rather than using your Student ID# and PIN to log in, you will use your Centenary email address and password. This means that if you are not a current student or did not graduate from Centenary, you will need to order an official copy. If you are an alum but do not remember your email address and password, you can order an official copy, or you can request a password reset from our IT department (submit a service request here or email 


Additional Information

  • Requests for financial aid transcripts should be addressed to the Financial Aid Office (318-869-5137).
  • Requests for immunization records should be referred to the Student Life Office (318-869-5117).
  • Requests for entrance test scores (ACT, GRE, SAT, ect.) should be referred to the testing agencies; they are copyrighted and cannot be reproduced.
  • Requests for transcripts from other institutions should be referred to the institution of origin. Centenary College is not authorized to copy another institution's transcript. This includes high school transcripts.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us at

Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students The institution does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis proscribed by federal, state, or local law.