THE LATEST: Stay updated on Centenary's COVID-19 response. Learn More.

An Enrollment Verification can be useful for a variety of purposes. If you need a verification that you are a current, full time student, this is the form for you.

Please fill out the appropriate information and then click "Submit" to request an Enrollment Verification from Centenary College.

If you need verification that includes your GPA, major, or class schedule, we will need your signature. Please stop by the Registar's Office to sign for and receive your verification.


Fill out my online form.

Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students The institution does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis proscribed by federal, state, or local law.