Campus and Local Resources
CONFIDENTIAL COUNSELING AND SUPPORT
- Centenary College Counseling Center: www.centenary.edu/life/counseling. You may request an appointment with the Director of Counseling Ms. Tina Feldt at 318.869.5466 or email@example.com.
- Caddo Sexual Assault Advocate and/or SANE/SAFE: 318.227.7900, 2900 Hearne Ave, Shreveport, LA. The Caddo Parish Coroner's Office operates a Sexual Assault Hotline. Advocates and forensic examiners are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days per year.
- Off campus counseling services
CONFIDENTIAL MEDICAL SERVICES
Centenary Health Services: Non-emergency medical care is provided through campus Health Services. Director of Counseling, Tina Feldt is available at 318.869.5466 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For emergency medical care, please call 911.
ACADEMIC AND HOUSING RESOURCES
If you wish to change your on-campus housing related to Title IX violations, please contact the Director of Residence Life Katherine Shamburger at 318.869.5110 or email@example.com.
If you have missed class or assignments or need to do so, staff in the Provost’s Office can assist you. They can also help with changing sections of a class or dropping a class at any time and without penalty, when the request is an outcome of an experienced incident. Please contact Dr. Jeanne Hamming at 318.869.5240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is possible to initiate an informal or formal disciplinary process at Centenary for Title IX violations. To do so, please contact the Director of Student Conduct Katherine Shamburger at 318.869.5110 or email@example.com. You may also contact one of the Centenary Title IX team members listed below.
To file criminal charges, please contact the Centenary Department of Public Safety at 318.869.5000, the
Shreveport Police Department at 318.673.7300, or Police located in the jurisdiction where the incident occurred.
You may request a directive for no contact through the Director of Student Conduct Katherine Shamburger at 318.869.5110 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the campus Title IX -Mark Miller email@example.com
MAKING PERSONAL INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL
You may have all directory information that is usually available through campus information made confidential by contacting the Registrar's Office at 318.869.5146 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to request resources not be listed, please contact a Centenary College Title IX team member:
- Director of Residence Life & Student Conduct Katherine Shamburger at 318.869.5110 or email@example.com
- Director of Public Safety Chief Eddie Walker, 318-869-5116 or firstname.lastname@example.org