The Office of Re-Enrollment supports the Centenary community by maintaining and managing academic records, actively registering students, and encouraging student progress towards a degree.
(Formerly the Registrar's Office)
Our office is more than your regular registrarís office. We assist students by:
- Connecting our students to a variety of campus resources and benefits
- Carefully managing enrollment, class schedules, and grades
- Helping students know what courses will transfer into Centenary for credit
- Working with former students who would like to apply for undergraduate readmission to Centenary
- Assisting students in completing degree plans and knowing what classes are needed to fulfill graduation requirements
- Processing transcripts and enrollment verification
- Protecting student information as outlined by the Federal Governmentís Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
New federal mandates require all students to indicate their major field of study. Please complete even if you are not 100% sure of your choice of major. Do the best to choose what best fits you at the moment and please know you will be able to change your major at a later date if need be.
GPA Calculator (Macro-enabled Excel file)