Employee W-2 and 1095-C

Employees may access their W-2 and/or 1095-C form through eSelfServe, the college payroll processor. Instructions on how to print and/or update your W2 are below.

Instructions to print out your W2 and/or 1095-C

  1. Log in to www.eselfserve.com
  2. Click on “Pay” in the tool bar located to the left of the viewing screen
  3. Locate the W2 and/or 1095-C by year by scrolling in the Tax Forms section
  4. Click on the for the year you want to print – the selected form will then appear in a separate pop-up box
  5. Click on the printer icon located at the top right of the pop-up box
  6. Choose which printer you want to use in the “Destination” box by clicking on the down arrow
  7. Click print


If you need further assistance or need to request a password reset when logging in to the eSelfServe site, please contact Linda Montgomery at lmontgomery@centenary.edu or (318) 869-5127.

Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy The institution does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, or on any other basis proscribed by federal, state, or local law.